Thursday, March 01, 2007

HIV positive Osbourne family member revealed

Another celebrity mystery solved, frankly, I thought it was Jack, in the library with the drugs and skanky whores.

TV presenter and singer Kelly Osbourne’s cousin Terry Longden is the mystery family member who is HIV-positive. The 43-year-old, who starred in British reality show The Salon, was standing in the wings when Kelly went on stage at a charity benefit last week and told the audience she had a relative with the condition. He says, “I told her to say whatever she wanted because it might help someone in a similar situation, but I didn’t expect her to cry. I felt quite guilty. She gave me a big hug when she came off.”

If you love girls and you love web cams, then check out what these girls do with their web cams!

No comments: