Sunday, March 11, 2007

American Idol - The Best Of Simon

Favorite quotes from our favorite judge

"Shut up, Paula, you really annoy me. It's like being with some precocious child!"

To fellow judge Paula Abdul, after she elbowed him while he was critiquing Melissa, Feb. 28

"Taylor, you could single-handedly kill the music-video industry. That was definitely a radio performance."

To Taylor, March 8

"Once again, I think you just booked your plane ticket home. At least you can have your -- what do you call them? Chiclets?"

To Kinnik, who raved about her love for chitlins, March 7

"Well, the irony was you kept singing that line, 'I'm special,' and it wasn't."

To Alaina, Feb. 21

"I have absolutely no idea what you just sang. I don't even know why we are bothering with this conversation, Eric, you are absolutely atrocious."

To Eric, at the L.A. auditions, Jan. 31

"What the hell was that? I mean Lakia...seriously, Lakia, that was a complete and utter mess...so when you hear yourself, Lakia, you're hearing what? A good singer. We're not. You have probably one of the worst voices we've heard here in Birmingham."

--To Lakia, at the Birmingham auditions, Jan. 30

"I'm not sure what was worse, the singing or the dancing. Honestly, I don't think this is for you."

--To Phuong, at the L.A. auditions, Jan. 31

No comments: